Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Indian God

Two nights ago, I had a very strange dream. I was trekking in a jungle with a group of friends and suddenly an indian man (he was quite fair) with shoulder length hair wearing an orange/red clothes around his waist down (I think he has a moustache), asked me to go to the temple just a few minutes walk past him. I remember he also has necklaces but I could not remember whether they were made of flowers.

Anyway, I followed his instructions and went to the temple. It was a small hut really about the size of my bedroom. The first thing I saw when I walked in was a statue that looked like that indian man. It is his temple! I paid respect by lighting incense then I walked to the table opposite the statue. There were a few different coloured sweets. I took some red ones and ate them.

I don't understand the meaning of this dream but I have a feeling it is something good. Although I am a Buddhist and may not know all the Indian Gods and Goddesses but if you know the name of this Indian god, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment