Saturday, October 10, 2009

8th Oct 2009: I Dreamt of

Two nights ago, I had a very weird and scary dream. I dreamt that I was shopping with my husband at this place, which looks like a deserted shoplot. There were many chinese restaurants, stalls, minimarket etc.

When we were walking into a small alley, the wind suddenly grew stronger. There was rotten or dead animal smell. Suddenly, right in front of us, we saw three dead bodies hanging from the ground floor roof of a chinese shop - a woman in her mid-40s (white blouse), a guy probably around his 30s and another teenage girl.

The three bodies were swaying furiously due to the strong wind. It was spooky and I got the chills.

Weird thing is that in my dream, I recognize them and I felt like I've been to their shop many times for lunch or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment