Sunday, October 25, 2009

Last Night

Last night I had a sad dream. It was Year 2018. My parents were in Australia with us. Dad was travelling so mum was alone. My sis and I decided to visit her. She stayed in a suburb south of Brisbane.

Mum was sick and weak. She was lying down on her bed when I am holding her hands and talking to her. She told me she has 33k in her bank. Then, she asked me about my dream many years ago.

Few years back, I also had another dream. I was floating in a dark room, no floor ceiling or wall. In front of me, there was a table - an old man was at the table writing a book. He told me the book has all the names of the people in the world and the age they are going to die. He showed me the old looking book and I turned the pages to look at my parents and then myself. My dad - 61 yrs old, my mum - 62 yrs old and myself - 45 yrs old! I still remember that dream clearly...

Anyway, getting back to my dream last night, my mum asked about my dream and the age. I told her and then we realize that in year 2018 she is 62 years old. The thought of her leaving me forever is something I couldn't stand...I started crying so hard I woke up from my sleep, still having tears in my eyes...I looked at the time and it's 6.36am.....

This dream makes me moody whole day... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment